Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 6 Review

This week I chose this image as the graphic I like. I am in love with Ramen. My favorite place to eat ramen is Tamashii in OKC. When I first discovered gourmet ramen, I spent a month eating ramen about once or twice a week in various places to judge their deliciousness. Although I don't eat ramen that excessively, I still enjoy eating it once and a while. For those who live in Norman, I suggest eating ramen at Tatsumaki! It is a bit cheaper than the ramen places in OKC and there is more of a variety in the ramen that they offer. 

(Ramen - Image Source

This week, I decided to watch the video about gratitude. I agree that Sunday is a great day to practice gratitude! Sunday is the beginning of my week, so it is important to start the week on a good note. I believe it is important to realize how lucky we are and how appreciative we should be for the lives we live. The voice in the video is very calming. There were also wonderful imagery to show all of the earth's gifts. 

(Gratitude - Video Source)

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the picture on this post I was going to ask if you had tried Tatsumaki, but you answered that question in the post. I really like Tatsumaki. I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was really good. I'll have to go try Tamashii some time.

    ReplyDelete