Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Famous Last Words: The Beginning

Happy Valentine’s day everyone! I hope you are able to celebrate it with your loved ones!
I do not have a valentine, but I do have GALentines! They were so sweet to bake me cookies and chocolates, definitely something I did not need, but something that will make this week bearable!
(created on Canva.com)

I am starting to begin my storybook of Parvati's life. I think the idea that I have is interesting, but I hope I can pull it off! I have seen other people's projects and stories, I think they are all wonderful. Sometimes, I feel like I am lacking on writing skills. I hope that the more I create stories and edit them, they will sound good. I think what makes their stories successful is the well articulated and detailed sentences. Dialogue has also made some stories sound more realistic rather than have the story told. I think I will try to do third person point of views and include dialogue in my next stories. I am still a little unsure on which direction I want my storybook to go.

This week has been a little stressful. Last week was more stressful with all my exams. However, after exams, I normal have an injured brain that needs time to recuperate, so I fall behind in some of my studies. In anatomy, we have consecutive tests which I do not like, but understand on why they are structured that way. On Saturday, I have a very important interview that has been looming over me this entire month. As it comes closer to the date, I worry I won't have enough time to prepare for it and stay on top of all the homework and studying. Luckily, in the beginning of the semester, I was able to get ahead on the Connect homework in two of my classes. 

Final note, I think I am addicted to Canva.


No comments:

Post a Comment