Saturday, February 10, 2018

Famous Last Words: Already Stressed

Although this week is not quite over yet, I am already dreading and stressing about next week. I was able to survive the first round of exams this week. It was crazy! Last Wednesday, I had an anatomy practical. On Monday, I had my anatomy lecture exam. I had a bone quiz on Wednesday. Finally, today, Friday, I had an exam in Genetics and Macroeconomics. I might have survived, but I barely scraped by. It seems like it is one task after another. Although I finished the exams, I should feel relieved. However, I feel the opposite. Next week, I have a very important interview which worries me. Doubt and fear run through my mind. My stress of this week is only gone to be replaced by another week’s stress. Due to the exams and quiz, I fell behind in everything. I hope to use this weekend and this week to catch up. At this point, I feel like I will be unable to get caught up. But, I will try my hardest. This semester has a good mix of hard and easier classes. I did not think economics was going to be so hard, but I was mistaken. It might be because I have more of a science mindset rather than a business mindset. It is sad, I am getting used to this feeling. I have had this feeling every semester. The beginning of the semester is always upbeat and full of promise.

I read someone’s introduction and story this week. It was really well written. I was honestly jealous of how eloquent the writing was. I strive to be that well articulate with my words. With every good thing, it requires practice. I think this class will be able to give me reasons to increase my writing capacities.

It may feel like everything is downhill, but I think I am going uphill to the top of the mountain.

(Created on Canva.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment