Friday, February 9, 2018

Learning Challenge: Reading out LOUD

I do not normally read out loud because my throat gets scratchy. I do prefer to read out loud. When I read silently, I tend to read faster and sometimes I skim instead of read. I like reading out loud because the pauses between sentences has a natural rhythm to it. I especially like dialogues so I can pretend I am an actor at a table read. It makes the stories more enjoyable and I  pay more attention to the story. Some downfalls of reading out loud is the slow reading and the location where the reading is done at. I normally only read out loud when I am at home in my room by myself. I do see myself reading stories out loud in the future since it is so much fun to get into the story and character. 
Image result for reading out loud
(Reading out loud - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment