Friday, March 2, 2018

Week 7 Review

In the daily announcements, this was my favorite photo. Not only because it was cute but also encouraging. I think that learning takes time and realization that it does not happen all at once. I am still learning about learning. I know that I am not a patient person, but I reassure myself more than average that change does not happen overnight. I think that this photo is empowering because despite the size of the kitten, it continues to go for its goals. 
(Growth Mindset - Image Source)


I decided to choose this video because I can't get enough of positive messages! I think it is important to surround yourself with positive images, messages, and videos. Environment has a lot to do with attitudes. It also does not hurt to learn new techniques to gain happiness through positivity. Some of the positive habits that I am lacking is exercising and being persistent. I have never been an athletic person, so getting into an active lifestyle is difficult for me. In some aspects, I am not persistent. Sometimes when things get difficult, I tend to stray away from the challenge. I hope that in the future, I will face challenges head on with no fear but full confidence! 
(The Biology of Positivity - Video Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment