Thursday, March 8, 2018

Growth Mindset: Creativity

The graphic confirmed to me that creativity is comprised of mindfulness, resourcefulness, and action. A new thing I learned that creativity is caused by confidence. But I do understand how confidence is a part of creativity. It takes confidence to share creative idea and go out of the box. I am curious to explore humility. Humility is like making mistakes during the creative process. Humility is also something that has to be experienced in the moment rather than doing it anytime. What I want to do to act on it is to embrace humility more. I feel having humility creates a more humble person. Creativity is important to have an innovative and thoughtful person. I did not think that creativity was comprised of all these qualities. I never really think about qualities that go into characteristics. It is interesting to see. 

Image result for what causes creativity
(Creativity - Image Source

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, this is a great post! I'm really glad I fell upon it. I think that mindfulness stood out to me the most because it is often forgotten when you think about creativity. In my opinion, creativity still has structure, so being mindful can enhance your creativity by creating a structured base level and then expanding from there! Great job!

    ReplyDelete