Sunday, March 25, 2018

Famous Last Words: The Beginning of Something New

I can not believe how this spring break flew by!! Like every previous spring break, I told myself that I would catch up or get ahead on school work but I did not. Nevertheless, spring break was super fun. I mostly worked during the break but on Wednesday I saw Lorde at the BOK Center with my bestie, Su! She was a goddess. My favorite song in her album Melodrama would be The Louvre. I would definitely go see her again. She seemed like an authentic and genuine person. I was pleasantly surprised that she was better live than she was on her album. I should have listened to her album beforehand but I knew a handful of songs. Her opening acts were Tove Styrke and Run the Jewels. I liked Tove, but Run the Jewels were not my forte. Before the concert, we had all you can eat sushi at Sake 2 Me. My eyes were hungrier than my stomach. I ordered WAY TOO much food! I stuffed myself until I wanted to throw up. I did not want any of the sushi to go to waste. Su and I probably had about 14 rolls. It was crazy. 

Image result for Lorde
(Lorde - wikipedia)

I am bittersweet about spring break. The end of spring break means I do not have to work anymore. I decided to quit my job to focus on school. Plus, in April, I have a ton of assignments that are due every week. The end of spring break also means the beginning of school again. This time around, school will be over before I know it! It is the down hill slope. I am excited and nervous. This does not leave me much time to pick up my grades, but I will be happy when this is all over. I am interested to see how being unemployed is. It has been 4 years since I have not worked! I am ready to conquer the rest of this semester!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment