Friday, March 30, 2018

Growth Mindset: The Sleeper

One thing I knew is everyone is an individual. However, a thing I learned is that it is time to start perceiving people that way. It is easy to judge someone by their actions but it is difficult to understand their actions without the context. One thing I am curious about is, how many times have I judged someone without knowing them? It is probably too many that I would be ashamed. I would like to take this curiosity and interact with people more. I don't want to just talk to people, but I want to get to know them more. I want to try and understand, why might someone do this or why might someone do that? Humans are complex creatures. It is time for more people to realize that there is more than one path and there is more reasons why than the answer, "just because"

Image result for individual
Individuality - Image Source

Bibliography. Video: The Sleeper. Web Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment