Sunday, March 25, 2018

Week 9 Review

My favorite from this daily announcement is:

(Lion Dance - YouTube)

I remember seeing the dragon dances around Lunar New Year when I was younger. In Vietnamese, we call it Mua Lan. I always loved hearing the drum beats and seeing people dance here and there. It is good luck to feed the dragons money. I wanted to be one of the dancers! I have not been able to live out my dream yet, but I hope I will someday. One of my favorite dance moves was when the dragon stood vertical. Meaning, the person holding the head went on the shoulders of the butt of the dragon. 

My favorite image this week was 

This week, my goal is to focus. I want to focus on school and myself more. Sometimes I get caught up on the issues I can not control and become stressed. I have decided to mature and do what I can to the best extent possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment