Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I think the reading and writing assignments are working well for me. I really enjoy creating my own story from the original ones I have read. I also enjoyed reading what other students have created. My reading notes have helped me understand the culture of India so I can incorporate into my storybook. I am relatively happy with my class project. It is so open-ended that I have trouble choosing a direction to go towards. My biggest accomplishments would be the assignments related to the growth mindset. Prior to this class, I have never heard of growth mindset. Now, I try to implement it in everything that I do. 

My favorite image would probably be the picture with Rama, Sita, and their twins. I adore children, but also because of the story I wrote about the family was something I was proud of. I also like the colors and the horse with the tabletop spinner. There is something real and something fantasy portrayed in the image. 

Image result for sita and twins
(Rama, Sita, and their twins - Image Source)

I think I am getting the most of this class. I want to do more of the extra credit opportunities. There are some extra credit assignments I have yet to try, such as the Wikipedia trail. I feel like I need to broaden my horizons as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment