Thursday, March 29, 2018

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar

My plan to obtain happiness this week was to be happier with myself. I find it easy to focus on the negativities in life or in myself. This picture not only represents a smiley face but it represents someone creating their own happiness. Instead of focusing on the negativities, I focused on the positivities. I realize that the person who encourages me the most and the person who holds me back that most is Myself. This week, I focused on the small accomplishments. I am happy with this week, but I know I can do better. I want to challenge myself to be a better Chelsea tomorrow and the days to come. I challenge myself to laugh more, smile more, study more, exercise more, and be happy. 

Image result for happiness
(Smiley face - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment