Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Growth Mindset: Purpose

The one thing that the graphic confirmed that I knew already was the continuum of purpose is self awareness. It is important to be self aware to know what your purpose is. It is important to explore for personal reasons on what your purpose is. 

One new thing that I learned that I did not know before was conformity. I did not think conforming would be a part of purpose. I understand now that being in individual is important but conforming to the rules and guidelines is important to follow your purpose. Before becoming self aware, a step to understanding what your purpose is to conform and utilize your time to decide what your purpose is. It sounds like it is limbo for those who do not know what they want to do.

The one thing that I am curious to explore is the making a difference portion. I would like to make a difference with whatever purpose I decide to pursue. I want to lead a meaningful life. In order to act on that curiosity, I am beginning to take the steps towards what I believe is my purpose in life which is to help others. I plan on being a pharmacist. I would like to help others health wise and be a listening health care provider.


Image result for continuum of purpose
(Continuum of Purpose - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment