Thursday, March 8, 2018

Famous Last Words: Getting Back

From my last post, you could see that it was a rough week. So this week and the week forward I plan on getting back on track and doing better than ever! I think pasting the halfway mark has encouraged me to try and finish strong. Especially since so much is on the line. At this point, my goal is to pass my classes. I am not too worried about this class but my anatomy, genetics, and economics classes are my main concern. I think my study techniques that have worked in the past are not working for these particular classes. I hope I gain new studying methods from this experience or at least gain something from this unfortunate semester.

For this class, I am excited to be at the final stretch. My goal is to be finished with the course soon! I don't want to sacrifice quality so I am taking it a slow and enjoying my time. The class is a breather compared to my other courses. I have been able to read stories of other students and it is still interesting to see the different writing techniques that they do. I feel like my writing skills have improved from the constant practice. I like how I am able to formulate longer, more detailed responses now than before.

Spring break is right around the corner! Next week I have a practical and that is it. I am hoping to use spring break as a week to catch up and solidify my knowledge on my subjects. However, whether or not it will happen, we will see. After spring break, I will be constantly busy with either exams, quizzes, or practicals all in April! Then after April it will be finals season in May. Time sure does fly by.

I leave you with the quote, "never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey." Finish the semester strong!

(Created from Canva.com)

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, I love to read people's Famous Last Words posts because it helps give me a sense of connection between us rather than me imagining a computer as everyone! I completed anatomy and genetics a few semesters ago, and I just want to encourage you and say that you can do it! I know they seem daunting, but they are very doable! I am in the same boat, I am hoping to get this class done early as well! Happy studying!

    ReplyDelete