Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Progress



Currently I have accumulated 284 points. Although it is quite far from an A, from the progress chart it looks like I am on track for an A. I like that there is a progress chart because I would not calculate the weekly grades by myself. So far, I am happy with my progress. Of course, I would love to be further along like others, but I am happy that I am not behind. I don't think I have a good weekly routine, but I think that is just my personality. I am not much of a schedule follower. The assignments that I enjoyed the most were tech tips, learning by heart, and growth mindset. It is nice to use my blog for things other than the assignments. It makes my blog seem more personable. I have not done all the extra credit assignments possible, but I have been doing more than before. Looking forward, I want to be a week ahead and I want to do all the extra credit opportunities. The pitfalls I would want to avoid is falling behind or thinking I can skip some assignments because I have the points to.

Image result for motivational pics
(Motivation - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment