Friday, March 2, 2018

Famous Last Words: Crazy!



This week has been crazy! It has probably been the craziest and busiest week of my semester so far. I do not want a week like this until a long while. I definitely am ready for this weekend. Since the ice storm, my Anatomy practical and exam got pushed back. Therefore, I had to take three exams on Friday. I was not ready for either of them. Fingers crossed I did manageable! I learned that I need to spend more time on my studies. This morning, right before my test, I found 1 Yuan in the South Oval. I think it was a sign that even though my tests may not go as planned, it's okay. At least my morning started off well. I was talking to my friend about my Yuan. 6 Yuans is about equivalent to 1 dollar. So the Yuan I found was about 16 cents.

I am starting to notice that my comments and posts are becoming longer with more ease. I think I am improving on my length! That is one thing I am happy about. The portfolio and storybooks I have read from my classmates shock me. I am amazed on how creative and well articulate my classmates are. I hope that they think the same of my work too!

I decided to use this photo because it summed up my week. Although my week was crazy, I like to think it added spice in my life. If it wasn't exciting or fast paced sometimes, life would feel stagnant.
Image result for crazy quotes
(Crazy - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment