Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think I would rate the quality of feedback from the other students as a 11/10. I think all of the comments are useful. The encouraging ones allow me to see what I am doing well in. The constructive ones allow me to see what I am not doing well in. I think feedback is important! I think I would be my worse critic. I feel like the quality I leave for students is subpar. But, the opportunity to read other student's work helps me to write better. I think commenting on the blogs allows us to get to know each other more since as an online class, we are unable to interact with each other otherwise. Looking forward, I would like to create more constructive comments to help the other student become the best writer they can be!

(Cat feedback - Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment