Friday, March 30, 2018

Review Week 10

As week 10 comes to a close, I am closer to finishing the class! I am very excited!! I am a little sad that it might mean that my portfolio does not get finished, but I think I will try to finish the portfolio even after I am finished with the class. I would like for it to be finished because it deserves to be. I am glad that the stress of finishing the class and the stories will be over though. I am ready to be able to use my time to focus more on my other classes and really utilizing the growth mindset.

My favorite video in the daily announcements is:

I think it important to improve one's confidence if it is not already high. Confidence can help a person face challenges in a more effective manner. I like that the video mentioned how confidence stemmed from DNA, environment, and choices we make. The video said to boost confidence is 1. Picturing success, 2. Believing in your ability to improve, and 3. Practice failure. It exemplifies the idea of Growth Mindset. 

My favorite picture from the daily announcements is:
Stretching - Image Source
I have always wanted to take up yoga. Today I stretched more than I normally do which is nothing. I would like to make it a habit to stretch every day. I notice in the morning that I am less limber than in the afternoon. I wonder how people can do yoga at 4 am, but I think they are on to something. The people who do yoga have a more relaxed mindset that I would like to achieve someday. Perhaps what I am trying to achieve is Nirvana?

No comments:

Post a Comment