Thursday, January 25, 2018

Typing Test Tech Tip

My first site that I used to test my typing skills was Typing Test. I have not heard of Key Hero since today.  I have always enjoyed playing typing games. I do prefer Key Hero over Typing Test. Typing Test uses the same passage, so it is easier to have muscle memory with the tale you type. However, I like that Key Hero regenerates a new paragraph to type. I also like Key Hero (58 WPM) better because I got a better score as opposed to Typing Test (49 WPM). I do wish to improve my typing speed. I believe my typing skills have improved within the last year. I would agree that good typing and good reading skills are important in any setting. For instance, I have a friend who types slower than I do and it takes him twice as long to finish his English papers than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment