Thursday, January 18, 2018

First Impression: Assignments

My first impression for most of my classes is the workload is overwhelming. However, in this course, I feel more at ease. I am intrigued by the extra credit options because there are so many choices to choose from. I think it is a good way for me to explore and dive into subjects more thoughtfully. One extra credit opportunity that caught my attention was the Growth Mindset. I would like to learn more about the ideal. Unlike other classes, all the work is available to do at any time. Theoretically, I could finish the class early. I like the idea of finishing the class early. From the get-go, I was intrigued by this class and the format. I still remain eager. 

SoulPancake GIF
(First Impression - Giphy)

No comments:

Post a Comment